What are the top 10 import and export product in the the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What are the 3 top exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What is the most profitable crop in the Philippines?
Top 10 Most Profitable Vegetables to Grow in the Philippines
- Ampalaya, Eggplant, Pole Sitaw. …
- Onion Bulb. …
- String Beans. …
- Potato. …
- Carrots. …
- Garlic. …
- Cauliflower. …
- Spring Onion.
Why do Filipinos prefer foreign brands?
In general, Filipinos prefer imported products over the local ones. Yes, it is more expensive, but aside from the price they are convinced that when an item is produced overseas it is better than anything they can buy locally.
What is the main product of the Philippines?
The Philippines’ major agricultural products include rice, coconuts, corn, sugarcane, bananas, pineapples, and mangoes.
What products are made in the Philippines?
Philippine export products primarily include electronics, garments and textiles, footwear and leather goods, furniture, jewelry, marine and aquamarine, and mineral products.
Is Philippines a third world country?
The Philippines is historically a Third World country and currently a developing country. The GDP per capita is low, and the infant mortality rate is high.
Who is the Philippines biggest trading partner?
Value of exported goods to major trade partners Philippines 2020 by country or region. As of March 2020, the exported goods to Japan from the Philippines were valued at approximately 766.9 million U.S. dollars. Hong Kong and the United States were also top trade partners of the Philippines in terms of exports.
What is the rank of the Philippines in the world in terms of trading?
In 2019 Philippines imported $127B, making it the number 33 trade destination in the world.