Fortunately, the Turkey visa requirements for Filipinos are straightforward and visitors traveling from the Philippines are eligible for a Turkish eVisa. There is a list of 100 countries whose citizens are allowed to apply for an electronic visa to gain entry to Turkey and Filipino nationals are on it.
Does Philippine passport need visa to Turkey?
I have a Filipino passport, do I need a visa to visit Turkey? Yes, visitors with a Filipino passport are required to apply for a Tourist eVisa if they want to visit Turkey.
What countries can Filipino go to without visa?
Filipinos don’t need a visa to travel to the following countries:
- Barbados – up to 90 days.
- Bolivia – up to 90 days.
- Brazil – up to 90 days.
- Cambodia – up to 30 days.
- Colombia – 90 days, extendable for another 90 days.
- Costa Rica – up to 90 days. …
- Côte d’Ivoire – up to 90 days.
- Dominica – up to 21 days.
What are the documents required for Turkey visa?
Tourist Application Requirements for a Turkey Visa
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page.
- Hold proof of sufficient funds.
- Hold proof of onward/return flights.
- Hold proof of hotel reservation.
- Hold all documents required for the next destination.
Can I go to Turkey without visa?
You need a visa to travel to Turkey.
For tourism or commercial travel of up to 90 days within a 180 day period, obtain a Turkish visa from Turkish missions abroad or from the e-Visa application system prior to arrival.
How much does a visa to Turkey cost?
The Turkey online e-Visa application government fee varies from USD$20 to $77, depending on nationality. There is also a service fee of USD$25, which covers the cost of processing the application as well as any additional information and assistance required in completing the online visa form for Turkey.
Is it easy to get Turkey visa?
It is not difficult to obtain a visa to Turkey. Citizens of countries that have an e-visa agreement with Turkey may apply and get the visa online. You can also apply to the Turkish foreign mission or consulate in your country to obtain a Turkish visa. …
How many days does Turkish visa take?
Republic of Turkey Embassy normally takes 10 working days for visa application process from the date of submission of application. However, in some cases, the visa procedure may take 3-4 weeks’ time therefore, we strongly advise to apply at least 4 weeks before the departure date.
How can I get visa to Turkey?
Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders may obtain their 30-day single-entry e-Visas via www.evisa.gov.tr, provided that they have a valid Schengen or USA, UK, Ireland visa or residence permit and that they travel to Turkey with Turkish Airlines or Egypt Air.
How do I get a tourist visa for Turkey?
Required Documents to Apply for a Turkey Tourist Visa
- The completed Turkish tourist visa application form.
- Your valid passport or another travel document.
- Two photographs in accordance with the Turkish visa photograph requirements.
- Proof of income or savings. …
- Travel insurance. …
- Travel Itinerary. …
- Proof of accommodation.