Mayon Volcano is an active stratovolcano in the Philippines. It has steep slopes that form a symmetrical classic volcano. It is 8,081 feet tall.
What are the 5 most active volcanoes in the Philippines?
The majority of the active volcanoes are located in the island of Luzon. The six most active volcanoes are Mayon, Hibok-Hibok, Pinatubo, Taal, Kanlaon and Bulusan.
What are the top 10 most active volcanoes in the Philippines?
Top 10 Active Volcanoes in the Philippines
- 1.) Mount Mayon – Albay.
- 2.) Taal Volcano – Batangas.
- 3.) Mount Kanlaon – Negros Oriental.
- 4.) Mount Bulusan – Sorsogon.
- 5.) Mount Makaturing – Lanao del Sur.
- 6. – a) Musuan Volcano – Bukidnon.
- b) Mount Ragang – Lanao del Sur.
- 7. – a) Didicas Volcano – Cagayan.
What are the 5 inactive volcanoes in the Philippines?
Top 5 Inactive Volcano in the Philippines
- Alligator Lake. Tadlac Lake, also colloquially known as Alligator Lake, is a freshwater crater lake located in Barangay Tadlac, in the municipality of Los Baños of Laguna province in the Philippines.
- Anilao Hill. …
- Mount Atimbia. …
- Mount Bagacay. …
- Mount Balikabok.