What are the ways on how do you be a good Filipino?
List atleast 5 ways on how to be a good filipino
- Follow traffic rules. Be a responsible driver, commuter or pedestrian.
- Conserve water and energy. Save yourself from paying higher electric and water bills. …
- Protect our environment. …
- Respect other Filipinos, especially the elders. …
- Be a responsible netizen.
What can you say about the Philippines as a country?
The Philippines is one of the world’s largest archipelago nations. It is situated in Southeast Asia in the Western Pacific Ocean. … With its topography consisting of mountainous terrains, dense forests, plains, and coastal areas, the Philippines is rich in biodiversity.
How can I be a Filipino?
There are two (2) generally recognized forms of acquiring Philippine citizenship:
- Filipino by birth. …
- Filipino by naturalization which is the judicial act of adopting a foreigner and clothing him with the privileges of a native-born citizen.
How do citizen of your country perceive Filipino?
Answer: Filipinos perceive the citizens of their own country by how they live themselves. The matters of perspective in which one lives in, is basically how one lives their daily life and sees their surroundings which may influence them to sometimes do the same.
What are the problems that the Philippines is facing today?
Poverty, lack of education, drug or substance abuse, vice, crime and unemployment are among the many problems that continue to batter them. Likewis:e, recent issues on the rising number of street children in urban centers, child abuse, forced-labor and pedophilia are quite alarming, aggravating the plight of the youth.
What are the common Filipino values?
Enumeration of Filipino values
- Family orientation.
- Joy and humor.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and creativity.
- Religious adherence.
- Ability to survive.
- Hard work and industriousness.
Is the Philippines a US territory?
For decades, the United States ruled over the Philippines because, along with Puerto Rico and Guam, it became a U.S. territory with the signing of the 1898 Treaty of Paris and the defeat of the Filipino forces fighting for independence during the 1899-1902 Philippine-American War.
What should I avoid in the Philippines?
Q: What should I avoid in the Philippines?
- Don’t insult the country or its people.
- Don’t disrespect your elders.
- Don’t use first names to address someone older.
- Don’t show much of your valuable things in public.
- Don’t get offended too easily.
- Don’t go without prior research.
Is Philippines the worst country?
An international labor group has once again named the Philippines as one of the world’s ten worst countries for workers. … The ITUC named Bangladesh, Belarus, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Honduras, Myanmar, the Philippines, Turkey, and Zimbabwe as the top ten worst countries for workers in 2021.