|Online Account Opening Features|
|Features||Statement Savings||Basic Savings 1|
|IBG Transactions (via CIMB Clicks)||RM0.11||RM0.11|
How much does it cost to open a CIMB account?
This account is open to all the Malaysians and permanent residents, aged 18 years and above. You are required to deposit a minimum amount of RM20 to open, and remember to bring along some identification – your NRIC or passport would be great!
How can I open CIMB account in Malaysia?
- Go to “I need a bank account” and select “UpSave Account“.
- Confirm your FATCA status.
- Fill in your personal details, including your active mobile number, registered email address, and username.
- Key in the One-Time-Password which will be sent to your active mobile number.
- Create your password.
Can I open 2 CIMB account?
You may only have one (1) Fast Account/Fast Plus Account at any point in time throughout your banking relationship with us. However, you may apply for more than one UpSave Account.
Can I open a bank account online without going to the bank in Malaysia?
Yes, you can open a bank account online with a Malaysian bank, BUT there’s a prerequisite. Malaysian banks like CIMB and Maybank offer limited products that can be set up online without the need to personally go to the branch. … Meaning to say you need to have an existing account with them.
How can a foreigner open a bank account in Malaysia?
To open an account you will need to bring:
- Valid Passport.
- National Identity Card.
- Valid work permit or working visa in Malaysia (for employment in Malaysia)
- Employment letter (for employment in Malaysia)
- Approval Letter for Malaysia My Second Home program (for MM2H participants)
Which bank is best for savings account in Malaysia?
Here are some of the best high interest savings accounts in Malaysia.
- Standard Chartered Privilege$aver.
- RHB Smart Account/-i.
- UOB Stash.
- Hong Leong Bank Pay&Save Account.
- Alliance SavePlus Account.
- OCBC 360.
- UOB One Account.
- OCBC FRANK Account.
What do I need to open a CIMB account?
- NRIC or passport.
- Minimum initial deposit of RM250.
- A copy of utility bill for verification of address.
How do I avoid annual fee for debit card?
How To Avoid Debit Card Fees
- Find a bank that waives ATM fees. Many institutions will waive your ATM fees up to a certain amount. …
- Find free checking. …
- Use in-network ATMs. …
- Get cashback. …
- Find a debit card that is tied to rewards.
Is CIMB a safe bank?
Safe to Use
CIMB is a member of the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) And as a member of PDIC, the maximum deposit insurance for each depositor is P500,000 which is the same for all PDIC member banks in the Philippines. CIMB Bank Philippines Inc. is also regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
What is Bank annual fee?
An annual fee is a yearly charge by banks and financial institutions to customers for use of their credit cards. The card issuer adds the annual fee to the customer’s statement.