Why is Vietnam the best?
Vietnam should be on the top of everyone’s travel list. It’s that simple. With its dramatic landscapes, fascinating history, epic food and pulsating energy, Vietnam will electrify all of your senses and seize you from all angles. Vietnam is at once crazy and serene, thrilling and relaxing.
What do people like about Vietnam?
The people are so friendly, people are always drinking on street corners. The smell of food is so delicious. You see entire families on motorbikes. It is hard to explain, but when you get there, you just feel the Vietnam energy and it’s an awesome country.
What are 3 interesting facts about Vietnam?
15 Interesting, Unusual and Fun Facts About Vietnam
- Fact 1: Snow in a tropical country. …
- Fact 2: Largest cave in the world. …
- Fact 3: Facts about the Vietnamese language. …
- Fact 4: Teachers are highly respected. …
- Fact 5: Ho Chi Minh’s embalmed body on display. …
- Fact 6: Incredible diversity of Vietnamese ethnic groups.
Why is Vietnam so special?
From foodies and beach hoppers to art and culture buffs and adventure seekers, Vietnam has something to offer everyone. With its 3,000 kilometers of tropical coastline, exquisite food and fascinating culture, this amazing country is waiting to be explored by the tourist hoards.
Who is the most famous Vietnamese person?
Famous people from Vietnam
- Hô Chi Minh. If we could name only one personality who made Vietnam what it is today, it would be “Uncle Ho”. …
- Nguyen Huy Thiep and the Vietnamese literary renaissance. …
- Tran Anh Hung (Director) …
- Ngo Viet Thu (Architect) …
- Nguyen Minh Triet (President) …
- Marguerite Duras.
Why do people like to live in Vietnam?
Vietnam has become increasingly popular as an expat destination in recent years and it is now recognized as a safe place for foreigners to live and work. Expats are attracted by the nice weather, low cost of living, lively culture and the steady improvements in Vietnam’s infrastructure.
How safe is Vietnam?
All in all, Vietnam is an extremely safe country to travel in. The police keep a pretty tight grip and there are rarely reports of muggings, robberies or sexual assaults. Scams and hassles do exist, particularly in Hanoi, HCMC and Nha Trang (and to a lesser degree in Hoi An).
Is it expensive to go to Vietnam?
Although Vietnam is getting more expensive every year, itâ€™s still a cheap country to visit. … For a comfortable mid-range experience in Vietnam, itâ€™s best to budget $60 to $100 per day for your entire costs.
What should I buy in Vietnam?
Read on for our guide on the best things to buy in Vietnam.
- Traditional Ao Dai Costume.
- Vietnamese Coffee.
- Pearl Jewellery.
- Conical Hat.
- Hand Embroidery.
- Propaganda Posters.