What should I do for New Years 2021 in Singapore?
9 Ways to Celebrate Chinese New Year 2021 In Singapore: From Chingay to Chinatown
- Dahlia Dreams at Gardens by the Bay. …
- Singapore’s first digital Chingay Festival.
- Usher In The Fun at Universal Studios Singapore. …
- Wan Qing Festival of Spring 2021. …
- Spring in the Sea at S.E.A. …
- Chinese New Year in Chinatown.
What is there to do in Singapore on New Years Eve?
Best places to celebrate New Year in Singapore
- Marina Bay Countdown for New Year’s Eve. The best way to spend New Year’s is always to be right there for the countdown. …
- Siloso Beach Party. …
- Singapore Flyer. …
- New Year’s Eve Party at Universal Studios. …
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Party at Tanjong Beach Club.
Where can I watch fireworks in Woodlands 2021?
FIREWORKS LAUNCH LOCATIONS
The 2021 Fireworks Extravaganza will also feature a fireworks display in the Waterway Square District near Timberloch Place and Waterway Avenue and Rob Fleming Park in the Village of Creekside Park.
Is there fireworks at Sentosa?
A fitting end to your day out at Sentosa, this spectacular light water show about friendship and courage is staged nightly. Be wowed by spellbinding laser, fire and water effects set to a majestic soundtrack, complete with a jaw dropping fireworks display, possibly the only place to see this in Singapore.
Where are the fireworks in Singapore on New Years Eve?
The fireworks displays will take place at Bedok, Bishan, Boon Lay, Geylang, Hougang, Jurong, Tampines, Tiong Bahru, Woodlands, Yew Tee and the Nanyang ward in West Coast Group Representation Constituency (GRC).
Is 31st December a public holiday in Singapore?
No holidays shown? That’s because you didn’t select any holiday types.
Holidays and Observances in Singapore in 2021.
|Name||New Year’s Eve|