KBZ Visa credit card is a kind of unsecured personal loan provided through a “plastic card” which can be used for payment of goods & services or cash withdrawal. … KBZ Visa payWave is a contactless method of payment – the latest evolution in Visa payments. It is simple, secure and quick payment method.
Is Visa card available in Myanmar?
Visa cardholders can access cash across major tourist regions in the country. Co-operative Bank and Kanbawza Bank’s combined Visa ATM network covers major cities, towns and tourist sites in Myanmar including Yangon, Mandalay, Bago, and Taunggyi.
How many types of Visa cards are there in Myanmar?
AGD Bank successfully held its AGD Visa Credit Card Launch at Pullman Yangon Centrepoint on August and three types of AGD Visa Credit Card – Visa Classic Card, Visa Gold Card and Visa Platinum Card – have been introduced to the public.
Who can get Visa card?
To apply for a credit card, you must fall into the age limit set by the bank. The applicant should be minimum of 18 years old. Anyone falling under this age limit can apply for a credit card. Add-on credit cardholder should be 18 years and above.
Which countries are Visa free for Myanmar passport?
Myanmar citizens can travel 21 visa free countries
- Thailand. Visa Free. 2 weeks • …
- Laos. Visa Free. 2 weeks • …
- Vietnam. Visa Free. 2 weeks • …
- Cambodia. Visa Free. 2 weeks • …
- Singapore. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Brunei. Visa Free. 2 weeks • …
- Philippines. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Indonesia. Visa Free. 1 month •
How do I register my Visa card online?
- Note the Web address for activation on the prepaid card’s packaging, or on the sticker pasted on the front of the card.
- Open a Web browser and enter the activation URL into the address bar. …
- Click the “Activate Card” option. …
- Type the prepaid Visa card number into the corresponding input boxes.
How do I transfer money to my Visa card?
How does Visa Direct work?
- Access the service through Netbanking, mobile or ATM.
- Enter the recipient’s 16 digit Visa card number and the amount you want to send.
- The money will be received into the recipient Visa credit, debit or prepaid card.
- Recipient can use the received funds at any Visa merchant or ATM.
How can I pay my Visa online?
Instructions to Pay Your Visa fee
- Log-in to our online applicant system and create a profile. …
- Click on Schedule My Appointment option on the left-hand side of your screen. …
- Once you are on the Payment screen, click on Payment Options to pick your form of payment.
Which is better VISA or Mastercard?
While VISA has a slightly higher market share and greater amount of transactions worldwide, both VISA and MasterCard are equally well-accepted by merchants. Although MasterCard’s upper tiers provide a better set of benefits, there are a lot more perks offered by the issuing banks themselves.
What is difference between VISA and Mastercard?
As far as most consumers are concerned, there is no real difference between Mastercard and Visa. … However, neither Visa nor Mastercard actually issue any credit cards themselves, so the main differences between credit cards are created by the banks that issue them.
Which banks use VISA?
So, issuers that offer Visa cards include, but aren’t limited to:
- Bank of America.
- Capital One.