CIA World Factbook: 166/191.
What is the rank of Myanmar?
Competitiveness Rank in Myanmar is expected to reach 131.00 by the end of 2020, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. In the long-term, the Myanmar Competitiveness Rank is projected to trend around 131.00 in 2021, according to our econometric models.
What is Myanmar military rank?
With half a million soldiers, at least on paper, Myanmar has the world’s 38th strongest military, according to Global Fire Power, which ranks 140 nations on their capability to wage war.
Is Myanmar a rich or poor country?
The economy of Myanmar has a nominal GDP of USD $76.09 billion in 2019 and an estimated purchasing power adjusted GDP of USD $327.629 billion in 2017 according to World Bank. … This will make Myanmar one of the poorest countries in Southeast Asia.
Is Myanmar poor country?
Myanmar is Asia’s seventh-poorest country. Myanmar’s per capita GDP is $1,207, just above Cambodia’s. About 26% of the population lives in poverty, and poverty is twice as high in rural areas, where about 70% of the population lives.
What religions are in Myanmar?
Religion in Myanmar
- Buddhism. As much as 90% of the Burmese population practice Buddhism, making it the main religion in Myanmar. …
- Christianity. Christianity is the second largest religion in Myanmar, making up around 8% of the population. …
- Islam. After Christianity, the third-largest religion in Myanmar is Islam.
Does Myanmar have nuclear weapons?
Myanmar became a non-nuclear-weapon state party to the Treaty on the Non-proliferation of Nuclear Weapons in 1992, and signed the Southeast Asia Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone Treaty in 1995, committing not to develop nuclear weapons.
What is the poorest country in Africa?
The ten poorest countries in Africa, with their GDP per capita, are: Somalia ($500) Central African Republic ($681) Democratic Republic of the Congo ($785)
Poorest Countries In Africa 2021.
|GDP (IMF ’19)||$48.46 Bn|
|GDP (UN ’16)||$40.34 Bn|
|Per Capita||$40.34 Bn|
Who is the richest country in the world?
Five countries are regarded as the wealthiest countries globally, and we will talk about each one below.
- Luxembourg. The European country of Luxembourg has been classified and defined as the wealthiest country in the world. …
- Norway. The GDP of Norway ranks as the second-largest in the world. …
- Switzerland. …
- Ireland. …