There are two ways to apply for a visa: Via a Malaysian Representative Office in your country of residence. Visit the Official Portal of the Immigration Department of Malaysia for more information. Online via eVisa.
Can we apply for Malaysia visa online?
Yes, eligible citizens can complete the simple Malaysia eVisa application online to receive an approved eVisa. Applicants are required to fill in personal and passport information, provide some supporting documentation and pay a visa fee in order to submit a form.
How can I get Malaysia visa from Philippines?
- Duly accomplished and signed Visa Application Forms;
- Original and photocopy of the passport data page and Malaysian visa valid for at least six (6) months;
- Malaysian Company letter (for holders of Employment Pass);
- Malaysian School Certification (for holders of Student Pass);
What are the requirements for Malaysia visa?
Documents required for Malaysia Tourist Visa
- Original passport.
- Two (2) photocopies of the applicant’s passport.
- Two (2) photocopies of the visa application form (Form IMM. …
- Two (2) passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Original and two (2) photocopies of the ticket (confirmed and returned ticket)
Can I travel to Malaysia without visa?
Yes. All Indians require a prior Malaysia visa before travelling to Malaysia. … With the Malaysian eNTRI (Electronic Travel Registration & Information) visa, you can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 15 days. The eNTRI is a single-entry visa and should be used within 3 months from the issued date.
Is bank statement required for Malaysia visa?
Applicants applying with fresh passport (without any travel record, without attaching old passport and have not travelled on old and valid visa ) must submit 3 months recent bank statements (Self or Sponsor’s) with original endorsement from bank branch and support letter from sponsor stating relationship (except for …
How much is the visa fee for Philippines?
The visa for the Philippines costs around $37 USD. Depending on how you obtain the visa as a foreign citizen, you may incur processing fees that can range from $20 USD to $60 USD.