How can I send money to USA?
Best Ways to Send Money from India to the U.S.
- Online Money Transfer Service Providers. With the growing need to send money overseas, a number of service providers sprung up to meet the demand. …
- Foreign Currency Demand Draft. …
- Wire Transfer. …
- TransferWise. …
- Western Union. …
- BookMyForex. …
- ExTravelMoney. …
Is Zelle available in Indonesia?
Unfortunately you can’t use Zelle, Cash App or Venmo to send money to Indonesia as these services are designed primarily for domestic use in the US.
How can I send money overseas from Indonesia?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
How can I transfer money from Indonesia to TransferWise?
How to transfer money to Indonesia online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
How do I transfer money to a US bank account?
Send to Account
- In U.S. Bank Online, Under the Send Money tab in the top navigation, select Send to Account.
- In the Mobile app or Mobile Web, navigate to the main menu and select Send Money and then Send to Account.
What bank details are needed to transfer money to USA?
What information do you need?
- Name of recipient.
- Account name.
- Routing number.
- Bank account number.
What is the safest way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Does Zelle work internationally?
While a savvy way to send and receive money within the US, Zelle is only available domestically and does not work internationally.
What app can you send money internationally?
Compare the Best Money Transfer Apps
|WorldRemit Best for International Transfers||iOS and Android|
|Cash App Best for Low Fees||iOS and Android|
|Venmo Best for Shared Bills||Apple iOS 10.0 or Android Lollipop (API 21) or higher devices|
|Facebook Pay Best for Small Transfers||Depends on the apps you already use|
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 5.23 USD + 0.38% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
Where can I send money to Indonesia?
Transfer money to Indonesia with OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates.
OFX can transfer funds to most banks in Indonesia, including, but not limited to:
- Bank CIMB Niaga.
- Bank Danamon.
- Bank Permata Bank Mandiri.
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia.
- Bank Central Asia.
- Bank Negara Indonesia.
How long does it take to transfer money to Indonesia?
When will funds be credited for bank transfers to Indonesia? Usually within 2-3 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.