|1||Vajiralongkorn||$43 billion — $30 billion|
|2||Hassanal Bolkiah||$28 billion — $20 billion|
|3||Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud||$18 billion|
|4||Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan||$15.0 billion|
How much is the Thai royal family worth?
Maha Vajiralongkorn, King of Thailand
King Vajiralongkorn, or Rama X, ascended to the throne shortly after the death of his father, King Bhumibol Adulyadej, in 2016, as the tenth monarch of the Chakri dynasty. His assets are currently valued at up to US$43 billion as of January 2021.
Why is Thai king so rich?
Compared to other centuries-long monarchies around the world, MacGregor Marshall said the Chakri dynasty’s wealth did not stem from an “ancient fortune”, instead, most of it came from assets amassed during the 20th century. Much of this stems from land and real estate holdings.
Where does Thai King Live now?
King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand is reportedly staying in the four-star Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in the Bavarian Alps with an entourage of 20 women during the coronavirus outbreak.
Is anyone a trillionaire?
Of course, it’s Bill Gates, provided his monopolistic heart keeps beating for another 20 years or so. Of course, it’s Bill Gates, provided his monopolistic heart keeps beating for another 20 years or so. …
Who is the highest paid Thai actor?
The Top 6 Highest Paid Thai TV Drama Actors of 2019
- Nadech Kugimiya. With his high popularity, Nadech Kugimiya is reported to receive 200,000 Baht per episode.
- James Jirayu. James Jirayu is another popular actor of Thai TV3. …
- Mario Maurer. …
- Boy Pakorn. …
- Weir Sukollawat. …
- Mark Prin.
Who will be the richest person in 2021?
THE TOP 5
- 1 – Bernard Arnault.
- 2 – Jeff Bezos. …
- 3 – Elon Musk. …
- 4 – for now – Bill Gates. Prior to announcing his divorce from Melinda, Mr Microsoft was worth $164 billion dollars (US$126.8b) …
- 5 – Mark Zuckerberg. Worth $155 billion (US$119.7b). …
Who is the richest person in Thailand?
The top 10 richest in Thailand are:
- Chearavanont Brothers; US$30.2 billion.
- Chalerm Yoovidhya; $24.5 billion.
- Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi; $12.7 billion.
- Chirathivat Family; $11.6 billion.
- Sarath Ratanavadi; $8.9 billion.
- Osathanugrah Family; $3.5 billion.
- Somphote Ahunai; $3.3 billion.
- Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth; $3.25 billion.
Is Queen Elizabeth a billionaire?
Sandringham House and Balmoral Castle are privately owned by the Queen. Forbes magazine estimated the Queen’s net worth at around $500 million (about £325 million) in 2011, while an analysis by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index put it at $425 million (about £275 million) in 2015.