Hanoi is ideal for those looking to experience a more traditional lifestyle while Ho Chi Minh City’s urban landscape is best suited for luxury travellers. You can also explore the best of both worlds as domestic flights between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are available on a daily basis.
Is Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh more expensive?
New data confirms Saigon and Hanoi are the two most expensive cities in Vietnam, the former dearer than the latter. According to the Spatial Cost of Living Index compiled by the General Statistics Office (GSO), Saigon was approximately 1.5 percent more expensive to live in than Hanoi in 2018.
Is it worth visiting Ho Chi Minh?
Absolutely it’s worth to see Ho Chi Minh city – one of the biggest and craziest cities in Vietnam beside Hanoi if you want to compare. Things to do : City Tour, Cu Chi tunnel, and Mekong Delta.
When should I avoid Vietnam?
Oct-Dec are warm, sunny months in the north; from March it is unbearably hot. May, June and September are the best times to visit Vietnam to avoid the crowds.
Which city has best nightlife in Vietnam?
Most Popular Nightlife in Vietnam
- Bia Hoi Junction. A must-visit for any first-time visitor to Hanoi, Bia Hoi Junction is widely-regarded as the quintessential nightlife Read More»
- Saigon Saigon Rooftop Bar. …
- Sky36 Club Da Nang. …
- Chill Skybar. …
- Rex Hotel Rooftop Bar. …
- Level 23 Wine Bar.
What you should not do in Vietnam?
8 Things Not To Do In Vietnam
- #1: Unaware of Vietnamese Table Manners.
- #2: Unacceptable Public Behaviors In Vietnam.
- #3: Unaware Of Religions.
- #4: Disrespect To National Heros.
- #5: Cross The Street Without Paying Attention.
- #6: Neglect Your Personal Belongings While On The Streets.
- #7: Get On A Random Taxi or Motorbike.
Is Vietnam expensive to travel?
Although Vietnam is getting more expensive every year, itâ€™s still a cheap country to visit. … For a more comfortable backpacker experience in Vietnam, itâ€™s best to budget around $50 per day. This way, youâ€™ll have more money to spend on things like food, drinks, activities and hotel rooms.
Is Hanoi beautiful?
Hanoi, the capital of beautiful Vietnam for thousand years, is always attractive for tourists by its magnificent ancient features and wondrous tranquility.