The plain from Saraburi to BKK less so. I’d avoid the middle of a really hot humid day traveling BKK to Khon Kaen I decided. The bottom line on all this is that train travel with a dog is perfectly possible.
Can I bring my dog to Thailand with me?
1) Pets must be at least 4 months old to be able to import into Thailand. 2) Pit bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier are prohibited for importation into Thailand. 3) As long as pets don’t show any sign of illness, they would not be quarantined.
Can you take a train with a dog?
Only one pet per human is permitted. Pets are allowed only in Coach Class. … Pets are not allowed to travel with you on the Auto Train, Keystone Service, Pennsylvanian, California’s San Joaquins, Capitol Corridor and Pacific Surfliner.
Which trains are allowed for dogs?
Carrying of pet dogs in trains
Dog is also permitted to be carried with the passenger in AC First Class and First Class Compartments only provided that the whole coupe (2 berther or 4 berther ) is booked by the passenger or the group of passengers for his/their exclusive use.
Which dogs are banned in Thailand?
Banned breeds in Thailand are:
- American Staffordshire Terrier.
- Pit Bull breeds that include American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bully, American Bulldog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
How do I bring my dog to Thailand?
There are a few documents that you will need to bring in order to travel with your pet to Thailand.
- They will need a health certificate issued by a USDA accredited veterinarian. …
- You must bring a proof of vaccination showing Rabies, Leptospirosis, Distemper, Hepatitis, and Parvovirus vaccines for dogs.
Can dogs sit on train seats?
Dogs are not allowed to occupy seats. Even dogs in pet carriers are not allowed on seats – you can be charged for an additional occupied seat if you do so.
Which airline is the most pet friendly?
Most pet-friendly U.S. airlines
- American Airlines: Best for West Coast travel.
- United Airlines: Best for East Coast travel.
- Delta Airlines: Best for small pets.
- Southwest Airlines: Best for cheap pet fees.
- JetBlue: Best for pet amenities.
- Allegiant Air: Best for pet check-in process.
How do I take my dog on a train?
To carry a dog on trains, you need to contact the Parcel Office of your boarding station. You will be given a booking slip if you pay INR 10 or more (depending on the size of the dog). This is the train ticket for your dog.
How do I book a train ticket for my dog?
Procedure for Booking Pet Dogs in Indian Railway
- Take your dog to the boarding station.
- Contact luggage office for booking ticket for your dog, at least 3 hrs before train departure.
- You need to provide latest vaccination certificate of your dog.
- Carry valid id proof of your identity with you.
- Pay the required fees.
Can I carry a TV in train?
The charge for it will be dependent on the distance but should be close to 50% of what SL class ticket cost for same distance. You will have option to either surrender the TV to the goods department and they will have it transported using the parcel van attached to the train or you can carry it with you in your seat.