How can I buy Philippines load online?
How do I buy load online using Coins.ph?
- You can buy load online through the Coins.ph web wallet or the Android and iOS apps.
- Here’s how to buy load:
- Step 1: Tap the “Buy Load” icon.
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you’d like to load, or choose from the denominations below. …
- Step 4: Slide to pay.
How do I add loads to the Philippines?
All you need to do is:
- Choose the service you want to use, in this case, ‘Airtime’
- Enter the number and network of the phone you want to recharge.
- Pay for the airtime online.
- You and the person you’re sending to will receive SMS notifications once the airtime credit has been added.
Where can I buy cheap loads in the Philippines?
My Top Four (4) Apps Where I Buy Load Online with Discounts and Cashbacks
- Shopee. The number one on my list is Shopee using their Shopee Pay. …
- Coins.ph. Coins.ph is second on my list when it comes to buying discounted prepaid load. …
- GCash. I think GCash is one of the most popular app among this list. …
Can I send load to the Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines? Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines. Choose one of the Load amount options. Depending on the carrier, you can send load of 150 PHP, 300 PHP or 500 PHP Philippine Pesos.
How can I buy data in the Philippines?
Buy load online for the Philippines at Recharge.com.
You can do an easy online mobile recharge for your prepaid phone credit and -data. We provide over 140 countries. The number you filled in will be recharged directly with the ordered amount.
How much does data cost in the Philippines?
According to cable. co. uk’s internet pricing study for 2020, the average cost of mobile data in the Philippines ranks number 60 out of 228 surveyed countries and is the sixth most affordable in the Southeast Asian region, at USD 1.42 per gigabyte.
How can I transfer credit to Philippines?
- Code: 133*Philippines Mobile Number*Reference Code.
- Example: 133*0063999221626*1.
- Send it to 801500. Reference Code “1” will transfer 50 PHP for SR 5.5. Reference Code “2” will transfer 100 PHP for SR 11. Reference Code “3” will transfer 300 PHP for SR 33. Reference Code “4” will transfer 500 PHP for SR 55.
How can I call to Philippines?
To call the Philippines from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011 – the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 63 – the Philippines country code.
- Then the area code – 1–4 digits.
- And finally the phone number – 5–7 digits.
How can I buy load coins in the Philippines?
How to Buy Load with Coins.ph
- Step 1: Open your Coins.ph app and tap on Buy Load.
- Step 2: Enter the mobile number that you want to load. …
- Step 3: Enter the amount you want to load, or tap on the load promo you want to get.
- Step 4: Slide to pay!
How do I buy paypal with Philippines?
How to buy eload through Paypal or Credit Card
- Log in using correct details.
- Send payment as Personal Payments – Others. …
- Enter correct buyer’s information (Note: $1 = 36Php / Get list of prepaid products here. …
- Verify information before sending payment. …
- Confirm payment.